1. I haven’t worked since 2001.
2. I want to be a librarian when I ‘grow up.’
3. I think I’m more excited about my daughter starting school at the end of the month, than she is.
4. I’ve never had a manicure, pedicure, facial, massage, or any of those things.
5. I love dying my hair, but don’t get to do it often enough.
I haven’t been happy with my weight for the past 8 years.
6. I felt more attractive when I was pregnant than at any other time in my life.
7. I’ve been with my partner for more than 8 years, although we’re not married, I’d like to be.
8. I’m planning on changing my name in the next few months.
9. I have a tongue piercing.
10. I used to have my nose pierced, and I’m keen to get it re-done soon.
11. I used to work at Melbourne’s Luna Park. Best job ever.
12. I always feel like I don’t do enough for the world.
13. I crave time to myself more than anything at else at the moment.
14. I started smoking again 2 months ago. After 8 months smoke-free. I’m kicking myself, but not ready to stop again yet.
15. I have a real problem with motivating myself.
16. I can sleep for hours and hours at a time.
17. I feel like I could have the potential to be an alcoholic, like my mum, so I keep a careful watch on my intake.
18. My favourite colours are red, sage, harvest gold, burnt orange, avocado green and mission brown.
19. I really want a Blackberry, but I have no real *need* for it.
20. I got a Tamagotchi for Christmas and I’ve been playing it ever since. I’ve played all the major release versions since the original.
21. I don’t do Star Trek/Battlestar Galactica/Firefly or any of those sci-fi shows. I sometimes wonder if this means I have to hand in my Geek Card.
22. I don’t ‘get’ Flight of the Conchords. I probably just need to watch it again.
23. I haven’t seen Lord of the Rings, and I don’t want to.
24. I hate my teeth. I rarely smile so that you can see them. They’ve plagued me since I was 8.
25. I once played on the Discworld MUD for 26 hours straight, pausing only briefly to pee and heat up Lean Cuisines.
I have to say, that one full month of daily posting has shown me… that in the end, I resorted to posting random rubbish. A few times, I managed to come in less than a minute before the midnight deadline. Funny pictures and bad haikus were my saviour. And I’m still no closer to figuring out my blogging niche. It’s given me a lot to ponder, but I’m glad the month is over :) After this, I’ll be posting to my brand new main blog at www.d0tski.com/blog